ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The difference between browsers on 8310

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What is the difference between the 2 different browser I have access to on my Blackberry? One is labled Vodafone Live and the other is just labled Browser. They both work fine but I can change more options on the "Browser" varient. The "Browser" only came alive once I sorted out BIS so assume I use that? Does it really matter which one I used or is one free and the other not?

Bus w**ker
I'd assume that the Voda one is just pushed by the service book from Voda as part of their package, if anything it will just be a stripped down version of the BB Browser. Doubt you'll see any charges using the BB one instead, although I'm on Orange so you might want to doubt check first. Crackberry forums would be a good place to ask or Voda themselves.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ye gunna ring Vodafone in the morning but as they arnt open atm, thought I would ask on here :)

Cheers mate.