ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Evo

Evo 8 Jap Crap
The mk5 golf r32 i had went back in august and was replaced with this. I missed evo ownership more than i thought i would after selling the Evo 3 i had.

02822477.jpg

e455f440.jpg

2546fd4d.jpg

29718b39.jpg

a6dcdfd0.jpg

and a few bits waiting to go on along with some kelford cams :D

b8afcd52.jpg

09dbc43b.jpg

9d311a7c.jpg

a7430f33.jpg

ec712088.jpg

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Its a 260 but has nothing 260 left on it lol

MR Bilstein Struts
Eibach Springs
Ralliart Top Mounts

HKS Super Dragger Exhaust
HKS Decat
HKS 3" Turbo Elbow
HKS Alloy turbo intake
HKS Filter

Large Front Mount
Alloy Hard pipes
ARP Rod Bolts

1.7 bar boost good for 350bhp

Got kelford 264 cams, 750 injectors and HKS pullies to fit then it should be 400 after another remap

Megane 225 F1
Love that. WOuld love the cash to be able to have a car like this and buy proper parts for it.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Love that. WOuld love the cash to be able to have a car like this and buy proper parts for it.

They are getting real cheap now, Richy on here is selling his 260 with mr bits for £6800, just the fuel and insurance thats the main killer :(

Evo 8 Jap Crap
If you want good brakes with the standard brembos you need to get some performance friction 2 piece discs and either performance friction pads or some carbotechs.

For not much more outlay ive got bigger brakes so it was a no brainer for me

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If you want good brakes with the standard brembos you need to get some performance friction 2 piece discs and either performance friction pads or some carbotechs.

For not much more outlay ive got bigger brakes so it was a no brainer for me

Makes sense. Is it much more to run than the R32? I dont spose it is on day to day driving?