ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Face of a Sundried Fart

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
My kinda car. Looks good. Are you on E38? I bet this would get some lovin'

yea i am a member but ive never posted pics of my car up as id get flamed to death for having lenso's and not BBS's.

Dave63 what do you mean? you like it because it isnt colour coded or you think it lets it down? :eek:

its staying un-colour coded as its cool to be different lol i was going to do them in black leather, but the world would impload because its not ready for that level of cool :cool:. On the other hand i am getting the door handles painted soon

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
2 and a half hours gone by already

shut ya noise, i got carried away with a treat ;)

IMG_7874.jpg

IMG_7876.jpg

IMG_7880.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i was told green blubs because they apperenlty light up amber but im not bothered about them being red just some people are all about being legal n all that jazz

320d
Looking stunning as always mate. Like i've said to you in the past i'm not normally a euro style fan but your car just looks right.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I like the yellow fogs. Light are a bit OTT. But then it's ruin'd by all the stickers and "theme" stuff...

But a nice car overall.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cheers, ali i know what you mean about the stickers the back is getting abit daft with the stickers.

DCi 100
There's also the stone multistory next to DW/JJB, but not really interested in being near that side of town on a friday night.

Did I mention I seen the Cupra on Salsall afew weeks ago? Looks lovely!