ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The fastest N/A Clio’s on the site

All quick cars, but to be honest if I stripped my car, removed all interior and bonnet then got some buckets id be in the 13s as well. Same goes for any other lightly modded Cup with a decent driver.

A slow one :-(

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 20 June 2005

All quick cars, but to be honest if I stripped my car, removed all interior and bonnet then got some buckets id be in the 13s as well. Same goes for any other lightly modded Cup with a decent driver.
You can talk the talk but lets see if you can walk the walk....

hehe ;)

Clio 182

Awesome vids chap! Suprising there isnt more of a difference between the nana and cleans tbh, suppose it gets harder to pull a gap the quicker the times get.

Pulsar vid is proper bo!

Quote: Originally posted by Eddieb on 20 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 20 June 2005All quick cars, but to be honest if I stripped my car, removed all interior and bonnet then got some buckets id be in the 13s as well. Same goes for any other lightly modded Cup with a decent driver.You can talk the talk but lets see if you can walk the walk....hehe ;)

Trust me I can walk the walk with the best of them :)

A slow one :-(

I know i cant...but id like to when i get my next car!
Cant wait to get a car I can take to race and not get humiliated in!
Hopefully in a matter of weeks away :devilish:

[Edited by Eddieb on 21 June 2005 at 12:04am]

[Edited by Eddieb on 21 June 2005 at 12:04am]

my best time was with bonnet on, stripped? well the rear and passenger seats and spare tyre. neil, get in the 13s lad, would be good to add to the fastest clios on the site.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Mick_172_cup on 20 June 2005

quality set of videos that!!!!!

well in boys.....good to see um!

That gtir, cant have been fully running right......not dishing martins car at all but...... my mates gtir (fair enough it was tuned to like 320 - 350 break... but jesus it looked miles faster than that gtir

did you ask the driver what he was running or out?

I didnt chat to him no, I think it was mildly tweaked....he did a mailto:13.9@100mph">13.9@100mph on another run against me. I think adding 100 bhp to your mates will make a fair difference! lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 20 June 2005

and if I had Cup I would be doing 12s!;) But seriously your car is very quick, get those starts sorted! Yours and Chris n Nics Cup set the mark to beat for N/A for quite a while...... now youve been de throned by the lowly Mk1s...hehe

LY 200

mailto:Lol@neil">Lol@neil and his lightly modded cup again!!!:p

How quick is clean...........Martins still sounds pretty beastly from the inside though!!!

BMW 120i Sport

Holy christ, very impressed with that GTiR vid !!!

Thats one capable clio.

Martin, whats the spec of your car again? Williams engine with cams in a stripped valver? Whats the power output?

What 0-60 is it capable of?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Big G on 21 June 2005

Holy christ, very impressed with that GTiR vid !!!

Thats one capable clio.

Martin, whats the spec of your car again? Williams engine with cams in a stripped valver? Whats the power output? Yep Kent cams, remap, supersprint manifold and exhaust...makes about 170-175bhp.

What 0-60 is it capable of? Dont know for sure fella..never had it timed I imagine its in the 6s somewhere....will do 0-80 in 9.1 secs.