ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Flamers Appreciation Thread!

A Flamin' Red one
3907606555_a48eda7e09_o.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
That is ABSOLUTELY stunning... need to be showing the other half this lol...

You seem pretty handy with a camera, what you using? dslr?

Thanks chap.

I'm using a Sony A350 DSLR. Good bit of kit to be honest.

Here's the other half... ;)

3908426104_b7d3d2cdc9_o.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
cheers for comments guys,

but when i have competition like the 2 above.. it would be naughty to think mine is the best because clearly there ALLLL the best ;)

..anyway i havent seen or herd of mine in "the best clio on the forum" thread, so clearly not, :( hehehehehe..

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
love the ph1's... nice pics as well, any plans on lowering it ?

Cheers man I went out today and took a few snaps 100+ lol.

As for lowering it does need a dose it looks like a 4x4 in that 4th pic, its in the pipeline just need my £££ for other things at the present moment :)

330i. E30 Touring.
I love flamers.

Surely you'll get 3k for the 1.2 TT?

Or is it insurance that's the killer?

TT 225+
well ive only just turned 19 and i dont have 1 year ncb yet (passed my test last dec) so yeah insurance really. cheapest quote i got was 2700!

sorry to hijack the thread:eek:

monaco blue 172 ..
cant post pics :-( not a paid member anymore ... need a lower spoiler for front bumper .... would look gr8 on my flamer

Flame red 172
Here is our one...formally Clio Lou's and Flamers. Hope louise doesnt mind us borrowing a few of her pics as we havent had a chance to take our own :)

clio9.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio10.jpg