ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Flamers Appreciation Thread!

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
my old bucket,still needs de cat,lowering and different wheels amongst other things,
at least she flew through her first m.o.t with me today bless her.

117-1.gif

101.gif

095.gif

086.gif

085.gif

119.gif

120.gif

extreme flamer
Looks like Capsicum Red, they only did Flame on the renaultsport range in the Clio's

Clearly they didn't mate as my paint code matches that of the flame red paint code (B76) and it's a 1.2l, the flame red parts that I bought from people with sport clio's are a good match to the colour of my car and I believe that capsicum red is a lighter shade of red (more like the colour of the clio trophy, if not the same). Do your homework before you decide to tell people what colour their car is ;)

Rb 182
Clearly they didn't mate as my paint code matches that of the flame red paint code (B76) and it's a 1.2l, the flame red parts that I bought from people with sport clio's are a good match to the colour of my car and I believe that capsicum red is a lighter shade of red (more like the colour of the clio trophy, if not the same). Do your homework before you decide to tell people what colour their car is ;)

Quality!

Non Sport Megane

Someone just got put back in theyre place! OOSH!

Clio 172

Lol quality, I might have missed a question mark off the end of my reply. They didn't do Flame as a 'stock' colour but as i saw when I read your bio your car is an extreme which was one of the cars that was made in flame as a non Renaultsport model. No need to do homework just need to jog my memory, I spent 7 years selling them but I have sold alot of cars and can't recall every colour on every car I've ever sold. As said I was posing more a quaetion than a statement so thanks for the reply.