ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Genius of Photography - BBC4 21.00 Tonight

I have a feeling I'm going to hate this, but will give it a go.

I'm not a fan of all the 'what does this mean?' nonsense, a magazine reviewed a picture of mine once and said something along the lines of 'Chris has emphasized the deep blacks to show the emptiness of this scene', er, no I didn't, I composed it to the best of my ability because it looked nice and took a photo ffs!

I'm not a fan of all the 'what does this mean?' nonsense, a magazine reviewed a picture of mine once and said something along the lines of 'Chris has emphasized the deep blacks to show the emptiness of this scene', er, no I didn't, I composed it to the best of my ability because it looked nice and took a photo ffs!

That was always my argument when we had to do English Lit at school. Why does everything have to be broken down all the time..