ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"The" Glacier White R27

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: "The" Clacier White R27

Fair play to them for that.

That will mean a lot to the Family.

Re: "The" Clacier White R27

Very good of Renault, as above most manufacturers wouldn't bother. I hope the car is used as Will would of intended.

www.renparts.co.uk
can imagine it will be worth a lot of money in the future with all the documentation of why it was produced.

www.renparts.co.uk
yeh i would have thought that with it been a commemoration to someone. do you know if the car is going to be a daily drive? or to be kept for occasional use?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
You should keep it in the showroom on display and only take it out for trackdays and shows. And of course when I come by.;)

clio 197 cup
yeh i would have thought that with it been a commemoration to someone. do you know if the car is going to be a daily drive? or to be kept for occasional use?[/quo

probably not so much as a daily drive,but it will be showed and tracked with a vengance,and also earn its living as support to some venues for the air ambulance,to help raise funds.

steve

Good to hear it will be getting some good hard use, no point preserving a car for any perceived value one day imo, far better to enjoy it whenever you can...which to be fair sounds exactly like why this was all organised/ what is made for in the first place.

clio 197 cup
Good to hear it will be getting some good hard use, no point preserving a car for any perceived value one day imo, far better to enjoy it whenever you can...which to be fair sounds exactly like why this was all organised/ what is made for in the first place.

good points raised there,will (curly)would have agreed;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just thought i'd bump this up, my friend owns this car. Has for about a 10month now.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My mate who bought this might finally be selling it, reckon it’s a good one to buy as a future classic?

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Interesting car. Not sure if it would be worth much more.

R27 has not really went up in value.

But there is only one!

Guess condition , history and mileage would be other additive factors.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I think the gearbox need replacing, has the 3rd gear crunch, so that would need doing and the seats are worn. He’s been using it has is daily car for last 8 odd years he’s had it.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I remember owning a white r26 and the wife had a white 197 cup.

Back then I probably would have paid a premium for it.

I even had the norev white r26 and r27 model set. So assume the white r27 was available in other countries.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Miles?

Sounds like it needs one of those talented bods on here to buy it cheap and do full resto on it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The original owners mum bought a Monaco 172 off me
I think the owner was Jimbo or something on here.
He drove it over when they picked it up.
I think he listed it at £9k when other R27s were selling for ~6-7k

Reactions: DrR