ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE GREAT PRETENDER

THERE IS A GUY IN MY VILLAGE WHO HAS A ZETEC S FIESTA AND DRIVERS ROUND LIKE A NUTTER....HE HAS TRIED IT ON A COUPLE OF TIME BUT I WILL NEVER RISE TO THE BATE?..SILLY QUESTION WILL THE CUP ABSOLUTELY TOAST THIS CAR????? DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SHOW HIM THE WAY NEXT TIME? PS PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER POST REGARDING 0-60 TIMES AS IT IS FOR A COMBINED PIECE I AM DOING FOR A WEBSITE I MIGHT DO FOR A MATE

CHEERS TO ALL

Yeah youd dish out a serious bit of whup ass on him. My mate has a blue one, 0-60 in 10 secs and struggles above 70

OH COME ON, YOU SERIOUS!

Go out now! and find him, trck his bones down and try not to get his car too hritty as you fly past with out breachin 4,000rpm!

lol!

HEY GUYS IM SORRY I DONT LIKE RACING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS MY PHILOSOPHY THAT THE CUP IS FAST AND I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE..EACH CAR ON THE ROAD HAS IT BENEFITS BUT THIS GUY IS A REAL CHIMP AND JUST THOUGHT IM I BEING THE SAME AS HIM AND RISKING THE CAR OR SHOULD I JUST LET HIM GO...BY THE WAY MY WIFE LOOKS LIKE STEPHEN HAWKIN IF THAT HELPS!!!!

OFFICIAL FIGURES PUT IT AT 10.2 0-60 JESUS MY RENALT 5 1.4 GTL COULD BEAT IT!!!! THEY HONESTLY LOOK ALOT FASTER THAN THEY ARE!!!! HES A CHIMP BUT THEY DO LOOK NICE

VW Potato

Your car is faster than his. Does it really bother you that much that you have to prove it, whether hes a chimp or not? Just let it be.

g

Even if you do pass him, being hes such a nutter hell pass eventually say when you go through that 30 zone & he screams past at 60.

Yep let him go unless you suffer from cupsize syndrome

I would just let him get on with it. Sounds like your typical Zetec/VTR/Nova boyracer. Worst thing to do is rise to the bait, these are the guys who make insurance premiums so high for young drivers!

Jase1 - Whats the point in mentioning cupsize like that? There seems to be a few non members recently who seem to get satisfaction from stirring up trouble. Im the only cynical b*****d allowed here ;)

silver valver/hybrid

i think the fords power figures varie as much as the renault ones, my bros mate has one and took it to a rolling road with a few other fiestas. his is totally standard apart from an air filter and got 120 bhp, and another zetec s with induction kit, de-cat pipe, stainless steel exhaust and power boost valve and only got 109bhp!! he was well cheesed!