ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Green Machine

massivewangers

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Your attitude is impressive in a way to be honest. If I went from walking out of the house in the morning and getting into a relatively modern, V8 super saloon, to getting into a 30 year old diesel brick, I would be suicidal. Your love for these cars must be strong.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182
I mean, I cut the rear springs on my V40 but at least I took the shocks and springs off the car to do it! haha

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Having cancer or surviving a bomb blast are also experiences
I honestly don’t think this is the thread for you mate. I appreciate feedback but if all you’re gonna do is come in and s**t on my car I think I’d rather you not bother.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I honestly don’t think this is the thread for you mate. I appreciate feedback but if all you’re gonna do is come in and s**t on my car I think I’d rather you not bother.
I feel like you need the balance of people telling you that your Volvo is the best vs normal people who don't huff paint

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The front end looks much better than when you first got it. When's the engine work start?
Won’t really be any with this other than a turn up of the fuel and boost. You have to spend a fair whack to get anything out of these.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
@leeds_182 Jim I hate to tell you this but believe it or not there is actually a bigger old Volvo fan than you living near me. The reason I know this is because he brings one of these f*****s out every so often! It's f**king huge lol. I'll try and get a pic sometime.

Most of the time he drives his normal 740/60 estate though.
That is epic!!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I bought another today. This is to replace the green machine as the daily driver. I won’t bother with a thread as it just upsets people!

CE8A4CF6-080A-4460-9500-1FFDC60D1907.jpeg

0ss

ClioSport Club Member
So you've got 3 again now? I agree the wagon looks much better than the saloon. Swap the mechanicals over and make the wagon into a good one?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
I like the old estates but I think I prefer the saloons these days, just don’t see many of them about.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Never been a massive fan of the saloons (except weirdly liking the 440/60’s but that’s more of a hatch I suppose).

I do really really want a 480 turbo. My folks hand a NA one years and years ago which my bro and I learnt to drive in around the farm.

0ss

ClioSport Club Member
Never been a massive fan of the saloons (except weirdly liking the 440/60’s but that’s more of a hatch I suppose).

I do really really want a 480 turbo. My folks hand a NA one years and years ago which my bro and I learnt to drive in around the farm.
My mum nearly bought a 480 turbo wne I was a kid. She really liked the shape but being a short arse she couldn't reach the pedals properly and bought a micra instead😢.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I think 480 Turbo's are weird, it's like they designed the front end and thought 'oh s**t we haven't put a grille on it' ah yeah it'll have to go under the bumper.

0ss

ClioSport Club Member
I think 480 Turbo's are weird, it's like they designed the front end and thought 'oh s**t we haven't put a grille on it' ah yeah it'll have to go under the bumper.
Its like they finished it and took a step back and said "that so want look like a volvo, how can we put our ID on it?" and that was the only place it would fit😂.