ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Sorry for image quality ... copied the location of facebook.

10427342_421208708018266_3831925622870751228_n.jpg

Not a great photo by any means, but I kinda like it because it's so random!
Queen and Prince Phillip in your front garden? Why not!

14649920573_a8ffbb60ae_z.jpg

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
Those faces in the garden are very weird. :rolleyes: Queen Elizabeth looks like orange version of Fiona from Shrek.
Sunset and Riat pics are nice.

The Civic photo is brilliant, great bit of action.
Love the sunset shot too, Yanoo.
One from me today, not the greatest photo, but a proper motor!

14457108550_f7b28f477d_z.jpg

Thats a cool shot. Which Airshow? I'm thinking of buying a camera this week to take some pics of the Farnborough Airshow displays.

Air Tattoo at Fairford. Hoping to be at Farnborough next weekend (and Yeovilton the week after), want to see the Vulcan a few times before she is retired.

Full Fat 182
Air Tattoo at Fairford. Hoping to be at Farnborough next weekend (and Yeovilton the week after), want to see the Vulcan a few times before she is retired.

Ah right. I live only a few miles from Farnborough. I was travelling back along the M4 today and saw signs for Air Tattoo... did wonder if it was an air show. shame, I would of stopped off had I known.

Swift Sport
This fella is a fellow member of Curborough, and to say he drives hard is an understatement. Sideways, everywhere!

14461233408_cb330971ee_c.png

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cheers guys! Me being me, I am still not massively happy with it, I wish the plane had banked a little so you could so more but still a cool shot. Bring on the F-35's and Vulcan later on in the week.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think a bit of banking would've made it a completely different shot. I sat there and looked at it for a quite bit. Love it.