ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
3454149724_2584ff46e6.png

I've named this 'Habouring a view'.

I love the sky in this Ben. Mint :cool:

Suzuki Ignis
Did you set up the lighting, trees, arrange model, make, props etc or did you just stick you memory card in the hassy at focus? Hmm lol

Nimbus 197
Spotted this one on the way into Scarborough:
ytactoredit.jpg

My old Brazilian Rainbow Boa:
DSC02214-1.gif

and I had to add the obligatory Quayside shot:
DSC03126.gif

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_3960.gif

took this yesterday, for some reason i really like it, the car is so sharp, its now my wall paper lol

Fiat Panda 100hp
I use liveview a hell of a lot now I have it... in situations like you were today, just being able to put the camera near the ground and get a good composistion is awesome.

Fo sure! I just lowered the camera a few inches from the floor, let it focus, click and move a few times and then check what I had! lol..

Same with this..

3476808438_2258ae6cbd.jpg

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination. It's something I intend to get into when I have some cash and can get a decent camera, but here are a couple of pics I've taken and I like.

1, Taken 2 days before the cooling towers were demolished, and taken with my phone from a moving car, lol.

DSC00028.gif

2, Taken when I was in chicago, really like the photo.

IMG_0633.gif

audi a6 3.0tdi
Probably average by other peoples standards as it was took using a samsung mobile but i like it :)

my old car :(

Photo-0073-1.jpg

3474264796_d1210fdfac.png

Taken with my new D90 and new 50mm 1.8 shot at 1.8. This thing creates stunning bokeh.

Love that! The DoF on the water is awesome!

This was my 2nd choice for my 365 but decided to go with another, still like this one. Has a Revels "must be something out of focus" style to it ;)

3486066772_c4da864019.png

Merc A class
Took these pictures jsut for fun in wales, Think they came out pritty well :)

Llandudno051.jpg

Llandudno054.jpg

Last edited:
  E87 118d M Sport
i see your thread of stunning images, and raise you a mufin:

SNV82551.jpg

lifesize lightning mcqueen:

test1.jpg

and a flower:

yellowflower.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Nice pic mark. Do you work at the airport too? Was thinking the hangers would make a good location for photo shoot. lol

Actually, my Dad does, but he works as part of the 'Police' shouldnt really go into detail tbh, but yea, so I have access to certain parts of the airfield if I want to. Thanks