ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Journey starts here :-)

1.5DCi MK3
Hellooooo!

I'm Aidan, new to the forums and new to a Renault car to be honest. I'm 18 and own a R Reg Renault Clio Biarritz! I Love It!!!! Never had anything wrong (apart form a new exhaust system, due to its age and rust related problems). However, I'm coming up to my first year driving and I'm definitely going to stick with the Renault family!

My big question is what spec should I go for? Should I pay that extra bit for the face lift model? What trim? Dynamic/Extreme/Rip Curl?

I just need a bit of helpful direction to push me in the right direction so I can get the "Right Renault". :p

Once I've got it I shall be spending most of my disposable income on it! So a few customization ideas would be appreciate!! ;)

​Cheeeeeeeeeeers!

180799IMAG0086.jpg

If your getting another clio, id personnally got for a ph2.

Have a mooch around at insurance, might get lucky and be able to afford a 172 ;)

or maybe the 1.6 if the 172 is too much?

I have the dynamique and it came with alloys, auto headlights, power steering, rain sensor, and the parts are fairly cheap/easy to come by :)

1.5DCi MK3
I think I'll have a look around before I make any decisions!

Insurance is generally low for the Clio anyway, i'll probably end up going for the 1.5 DCi to be honest!

I think the Dynamique spec is looking the one for me. However, can you shed any light on something for me! I know there is a Dynamique Model but what does the Dynamique S Model have in addition?

Right I'll have a look into it then, cheers anyway!! :D

Alright mate, the S and the SX model clios only come on the MK3 model. The SX has things like wider wheel arches and they both come with turning lights. Apart from that, they look and seem to be pretty similar to the standard Dynamique. It's probably bad that I don't know the spec differences as I own a Dynamique SX but oh well