ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the lovers

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just a couple of the pair together

IMG_10361.gif

IMG_10431.gif

i love em :D
if i cared what others thought on here id have turinis lol, everyone that sees it in the flesh says how awesome it is but then again im not bothered either way, done the whole "please cs" with my ph1 and i thought it looked a bit s**t tbh ... sold it got a car i liked better .... individuality ftw... lets not all be sheep eh

laura

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i love em :D
if i cared what others thought on here id have turinis lol, everyone that sees it in the flesh says how awesome it is but then again im not bothered either way, done the whole "please cs" with my ph1 and i thought it looked a bit s**t tbh ... sold it got a car i liked better .... individuality ftw... lets not all be sheep eh

laura

Your not the 1st person to have those wheels on a 172 tho! :S So does that not make you a sheep?!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
small sheep as opposed to big sheep?

youd be the ugly tired sheep with a stupid accent x

:) I was one of the first sheep to have them on a non cup! Stupid accent! ;) Have a word wi guy, with a barnet like yours your in no position to mock anyone else! lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i was the 1st person to have keskins on a clio back in the day... and the 1st person in the UK to have these so nerrrrr lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i was the 1st person to have keskins on a clio back in the day... and the 1st person in the UK to have these so nerrrrr lol

in uk...But not on a clio! :p I got a pic of a frenchie silver 172 with them on...Think you posted it up! You Sheeeeep! ;)

To be fair they look beta than the ronals etc. .

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

in uk...But not on a clio! :p I got a pic of a frenchie silver 172 with them on...Think you posted it up! You Sheeeeep! ;)
ah well maybe just a little lol
i went smaller tho 16s just looked too big, and i wanted 15s for the cheap tyres as this car isnt getting modded, house time :D

[To be fair they look beta than the ronals etc. .

be careful... almost a compliment there ali son lol

CS Dungeon
Yours looked better with the anthracite speedlines imo Laura, I'm thinking about getting a set for my flame red Ph2

M

mini-valver

Middo had those Keskins on his for a bit IIRC. Or bought them, hated them and sold them, lol. Looks good other than those, each to there own though!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ah well maybe just a little lol
i went smaller tho 16s just looked too big, and i wanted 15s for the cheap tyres as this car isnt getting modded, house time :D

[To be fair they look beta than the ronals etc. .

be careful... almost a compliment there ali son lol

Wouldn't go that far....;)

Yours looked better with the anthracite speedlines imo Laura, I'm thinking about getting a set for my flame red Ph2

Agree'd! They did look good!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they wouldnt fit over middos brakes, he did like them.

ive potentially got another set of wheels for winter/track use

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Awful shot of the two of them to be honest. Don't do them justice.

Very tidy cars, although those wheels are naaaaasty Laura, lol. Good stuff however :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they are shexy.. i fooking love them, wouldnt swap them for the world .. they may even last 2 seasons (my wheels only last a few months before i change them usually)

was just a uber quick shot of them parked at the house. i kinda like the way it shows the colours.