ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The McDonalds Car!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
"I said a ten second burger, not a ten minute burger. "
"You could throw this across the grill, or flip it."
"You couldn't even flip that across the grill."
"No Faith."
"I have faith in you, but this isn't a KFC. This is a McDonalds"

53 Clio's & counting
I saw Hectar, he is running milkshakes, with 3 Spoons!

Talk to me Jessie, this ain't working man - there's a hole in your chip box man, thats why your unloading after the 3rd chip, If we lighten the brown bag and tune the SAUSE timer you'l eat 9 (times more)

Whats the deal on these snacks? Same MO, same neon glow from the promotional packaging, same yakimosho straws

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
"Mia, I'm a McDonalds employee"
"What are you talking about, Brian?"
"Ever since I met you, I've been undercover, I'm a 3* employee"
"Oh, you b*****d. You b*****d!"

53 Clio's & counting
That's my dad. He was coming up in the pro-frying circuit. Last fry up of the season, he was coming into the final batch of chips when a burger flipper named Kenny Linder tapped his back and put him into the fryer at a hundred and twenty miles an hour. I watched my father fried to death. I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said my father died long before the fryer beeped it was finished. They said it was me that was screaming

I saw Linder about a week later. I had a bunch of napkins in my hand... and I hit him! And I didn't mean to keep hitting him, but by the time I was done, I couldn't lift my arm. He's a janitor at an elementary school. He has to take the bus to work... and they banned me from the fryers for life.

German V6
Got some competition !

417524_444641065568871_710629634_n.jpg