ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Meggys!

Clio 172mk2

has any one done a road version like that cos they do loook mint exept for that wing, oh n how much money would it cost to make say a 225 to that

Spaceframed... doubt youd ever get a road going version of one of them.

The whole back end lifts off to reveal the powerplant :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by biojo on 11 September 2005

has any one done a road version like that cos they do loook mint exept for that wing, oh n how much money would it cost to make say a 225 to that

haha, its a "Megane" but not really.

Clio 172mk2

well ive seen that proper wide clio black one

just thought by now some one would have attempted a proper wide megane. surely the stylying from the race ver could be put onto the road ones

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

good so awesome...but i dont thnik any1 will do it like that as its just to low....

MKIII 138

yea i thought they were pretty cool, really loud. and not really much of the megane left apart from the shape. its just a shell.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 12 September 2005
i remember reading that they arnt actually very good think it was in evo but ah well they look nice

Evo loved it when they test drove one a few months ago. I remember them saying how scary it was.

Black 172 MK2

its gota be possiable to make a look alike kit that doesnt lift off, would look so good on the road, i would buy a megane just so i could get the kit lol