ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mintest RB 182 in the country...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
7A562DCF-0A97-4BB8-AAAF-84CED82C0DF8.jpeg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
H&R springs mate.

Owned the car 2 and a half years. Been meaning to sell it but a mixture of things has stopped me.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Always thought RB was a great colour for the 182. Only seems like 5 mins ago you could pick up a mint low mileage example compared to some of them i have seen up for sale recently. Good nick low mileage one will be worth strong money in the future

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the tags. Mines clean for its age but not mint. I don't detail mine or anything though. Saying that, it is on 126k and used daily.

This is mine:

2018-05-20_01-24-36.jpg

2018-05-20_01-23-32.jpg

I would say that Dans @imprezaworks shown above is very clean, @cb10 is very clean also, especially on parts underneath and @Cerrone is a very clean one too.

They seem to fetch a premium now if in a decent condition or spec.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Seem to be going through a fluctuating stage again. Was browsing eBay the other day and some of the adverts were lol

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Guy in Scotland called irfan has an absolute minter.

Had s full respray to get it there but it’s honestly special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I wouldn’t say mine is mint. It’s a long long way off mint but Im really enjoying trying to make it better at the moment! I don’t know about everyone else’s rb but mine needs a front end spray it’s covered in stone chips!