ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Naughty 1.6

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Well... In january i went out and baught myself a clio dynamique 1.6 16v with 40,000k on the clock after i had a 1.2 extreme. I baught the car intgending to do a few subtle mods and getting it looking the dogs basically. I have done a few touch up things and i think iv got the right idea at the moment haha. Iv been looking at the non sports on here and have even more ideas and plans i am going to do, So here is a few pics of my car.

Mods:-
Black Renault Badge
Black Clio Rear Badge
RS Grille
Megane Splitter (sprayed gloss black)
1.6 16v Door Badges (smoothed and sprayed gloss black)

Opinions:)

P1000235.gif

P1000238.gif

P1000214.gif

P1000209.gif

Mods To Come:-

Turini Wheels (renault badge sprayed yellow)
Front Renault Badge (sprayed yellow)
Rear Clio Badge (sprayed yellow)
Dash Inserts (sprayed yellow)
Gear Knob Insert (sprayed yellow)
1.6 16v Door Badges (Black with 1.6 16v in yellow)

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
copycat youre dasing it on myne:(

your car is black, sorry about the wheels, thought yours where ultralegas and never noticed renault badge. your car looks sweet mate. Im only planning on keeping mine till january then i want a 172 cup :)

RenaultSport 172.
Christian...yours is orange, you colour blind pansey ;) haha

....nice dude! following the CS trend there i see ;)

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
yeah haha, yours is the euro clear am i right? is soo your car is amazing!!! i did think of going euro but i havent got the patients, and i drive quite quick haha thanks for the comment.

mk4 golf gttdi180
Christian...yours is orange, you colour blind pansey ;) haha

....nice dude! following the CS trend there i see ;)
yellow smello pew ther all the same .all my badges are orange now .rage we can go for that shoot soon then get pics of me new bits

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
christian you got any pics of your car? sorry if you think im copying you

Whats everyones thoughts on blue and yellow?

RenaultSport 172.
yeah haha, yours is the euro clear am i right? is soo your car is amazing!!! i did think of going euro but i havent got the patients, and i drive quite quick haha thanks for the comment.

Yepp, im the one with the Euro Ph1....well "Cleaned Up" Clio lol. ...thanks alot mate! yeah, being so slow, others will tell you how cautious you have to be...pot holes and the likes...bricks in the road :S...pain the arse!

yellow smello pew ther all the same .all my badges are orange now .rage we can go for that shoot soon then get pics of me new bits
haha ;)
yepp, tomorrow night when i get back from streetlife!

RenaultSport 172.
Blue & yellow...Think mark fishers track car is blue and yellow atm, so look at that for ideas.

...i dont know mate, it all depends what route you want to take it. motorsport or euro...just for example.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
lower it
clear side repeaters
172 wheels and it will be one cool little clio!

As said, get some clear reps for it. A set of plain number plates would look better than the gb ones. Maybe do something with the door bullets ? They look a bit strange being just plain black. Lower it a touch.

M

mini-valver

You smoothed 1.6 badges? Schoolboy! Should have used 16v badges as the 1.6's are gold dust!

Blue and yellow, not so sure!

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Right then, 1.6 16v door badges on order, heres a few pics of the front renault badge completed, opinions please.
P1000335.gif

P1000339.gif

M

mini-valver

I'll get one in a bit mate, when I can be arsed to move, lol!