ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new cruiser..

Leon Cupra 300
Looks a lot better. It still sits higher on the back end than mine on the Pro's.. Front is similar.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks a lot better. It still sits higher on the back end than mine on the Pro's.. Front is similar.

The back has dropped more since the pic and the front a touch more worryingly.

I need to get the alignment sorted though as over some bumps the car is getting twitchy. To change the rears you have to undo the rear control arm and I'm guessing its now out.

Leon Cupra 300
I removed the bolt at the hub side of the wishbone and unscrewed the bottom of the damper.. That made the lot drop so the spring pulled out.

Did that side so I didn't throw anything out; as you say all the bolts on the inside are for camber/toe and you'll never get them back to how they were.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like E90s, even the 320d.

Yeah even the 320d isnt bad with a map.

Well last night i had a shock when I thought i'd see when my MOT was up in June so I could see about getting 13 months on it..or so I thought. It ran out 5th May so I have been driving round without a MOT unknown to me.

Booked in at 11. Passed by 11.45. Sometimes i do like having a modern -ish car.