ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new daily.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You must earn 1,000,000 dollas a year. I've never known anyone so indecisive!!!

I'm not really sure if I like that or not, it's.. ok. Interior looks very basic and the front end isn't anything to shout about though...

On the bright side, lovely colour and wheels, does it need a detail? Or has it survived?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Its so much nicer in the flesh, i had the same thoughts when i saw pictures (ugly stick, several times) but i really am pleased with her. She needs a good clean up :)

UR R26
Exact same as the one up the road from me. I used to drive past and think it was hideous, but seeing it so much that its actually changed my opinions. I quite like the front end now.

koi

Audi S1
Was going to say that white steering wheel will get grubby but as it's your car it will be spotless.

Z4
I really don't like that :( sorry man!

Looks like it should have a Suzuki badge on it and I could imagine it parked in an retirement estate.

On the up side, I bet it's good fun to drive, especially in town.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
todays pics after a clean :)

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_7030-1.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_9805.jpg

IMG_7943.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Nice purchase! I drove one at Oulton on the Renaultsport Trackday, have to say I was more impressed with the Twingo than I was in the 250 :cool:

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Another one!
Advantage of driving it, is that you don't need to look at the front end, I aint to keen on it.
Colour is awesome though.

Try and enjoy this one a lil bit longer!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How come your selling up?

Just not enjoying it?

According to her advert, she's selling it because she no longer needs it. But the mileage will go up because she needs it.

Standard female procedure!

Titanium 182
I actually really like the Twingo. It's not quite quick enough, though, but I can understand why it's not as otherwise it'd eat into Clio RS sales.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
According to her advert, she's selling it because she no longer needs it. But the mileage will go up because she needs it.

Standard female procedure!

hahaha I have to laugh