ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new edition..

A blue one
Well this is what i picked up on friday, my mini renault sport, it wasnt worth putting down nearly 3k on a clio sport and il be doing alot of traveling with uni soon so the fuel tax ect ect is cheaper but overall i over the moon with this little motor.

its a renaultsport chassis with the cup pack on it so its still has all the kit on it and also upgraded sound pack with bluetooth. 4 months old with 1000 miles on and they prices it up wrong so i saved around 1.5-2k on this car lol, also managed to get fairly cheap insurance:).

hope you like, gave her a lovley detailing sesh today... results

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

cheeky shot with the old clio in the reflection.

thanks for looking.

A blue one
only ended up paying 9k,, then my friend bought the same car without as much options on it, a year and a half older with 11,000 miles on it for 9.5k from my local stealer lol.

A blue one
trust me its like a go kart, and i thought the old clio handled well!!

havnt had loads no, its only bin up a few days and iv got someone looking at the weekend, its in the for sale section on here...

Nice.

I do like the 133, a couple of guys i know work for local Renault Dealers so i have driven a few. So much fun !