ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new name for the T-Mobile/Orange Company

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Utter tosh.

Orange couldn't buy a signal in Scotland.

Vodafone > all

s**t name, what kind of logo will they turn out! Especially as both companies had a habit of sticking nasty operator logos on there handsets.

german
"It's not some bland name – Orange and T-Mobile Company Limited or something – it is encapsulating what the vision of the business is."
It was developed by the merged company's internal team with help from T-Mobile's ad agency Saatchi & Saatchi and Orange's agency Fallon, both of whom are part of Publicis.

.......what a load of pish. I wonder how long the highly intelligent people at S&S took to come up with that and how much they got paid for it.

E87 118d M Sport
"trust us, our name is Saatchi & Saatchi. the whole double name thing works"

gone are the days of short sharp catchy names then. like orange.

i think they should of gone with

pear.

like an orange, but there was 2 of them................

Nissan Jewk
We officially integrate with orange on July 1st... gonna have the longest work email address ever :(

Citroen DS3 DSport
Maybe when combined the coverage will improve because T-Mobile are very poor in Scotland once you move away from large cities.

Maybe when combined the coverage will improve because T-Mobile are very poor in Scotland once you move away from large cities.

We were told the mast sharing should start to take affect near the end of the year. I'd add another 12 months onto that though :x

Renaultsport 220T
Officially the worst logo/brand ever.

press_image.jpg

By the way Orange and tmobile trading brands will remain, and won't be replaced with this new one. It is the parent brand.

Nissan Jewk
Chuckle ^

Next is to find out which of the retail shops will close in each town :(

Hows the feeling in Hatfield today?

Not sure, i'm off today, am back in tomorrow though!

By the way Orange and tmobile trading brands will remain, and won't be replaced with this new one. It is the parent brand.

Not entirely correct - this will be the case for about the next 18 months only