ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New New Family Bus

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
We have eventually outgrown the audi a4 and the multitronic gearbox was giving me nightmares so have moved to this;

photo1.jpg

Crappy dealer photo at the moment but will update with more photos when I get chance.

BMW 530d M Sport Estate Auto, 100k, FBMWSH with all the toys.

Its a big bus!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cracking car mate.

I couldn't find one in the end in the spec I wanted so I bought a 320d coupe instead.

You just need the Paralell wheels to finish it off now ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Pug was more of a feeler for sale thing really. I don't want to sell it but the mrs is convinced the BMW will be undriveable in winter!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Believe it or not it broke down this morning on the way to work so the Audi will be back with me tomoz!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you getting a refund or are you just having the aud back while they repair?

What happened?!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Set off to work this morning and after 5 minutes the car had no drive. Looked in the book and apparently the gearbox had gone into some kind of safe mode. Decided to just have the Audi back as have had enough gearbox issues to last me a life time!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
For fcuk sake.

I must have had 50 BMW automatics over the years and never had a problem with any of them! (*touches wood!*)

Mk5 golf gti
Yea torque converters are common with beemers, well not common but if something goes wrong it's usually down to them.

I love the 5 series, especially with the 3.0d a proper workhorse