ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new ride....

No more clio's for me!
Well, changing jobs at the end of the month, and the new job requires a lot of business miles. I could have taken the company car, but didn't fancy a 1.3 diesel fiesta! lol. Or the tax man screwing me for having a company car.

Running the impreza for business mileage would be universally stupid, due to he mpg and need to replace the oil every 3k miles, its a great car, and it sickens me to change it so soon, but at the end of the day i must be sensible.

So i needed something cheap to run, cheap to buy, but fun and reliable. I was looking at a second car for a while, buying a cheap 306 diesel. But with amount of miles i'll be doing, reliability was an issue and i didn't fancy fixing a motor every 6months, and also i didn't want anything sh1t, i'm better than that! lol :cool:

So, cheap to buy was out of the question, so i started to look at newer cars, remembering i must remain sensible...I finally settled on the beast below...ladies and gentlemen, i give my new motorway cruiser and totally sensible car! :S :rasp:

181772-1.jpg

Back in the fold!! I Pick it up Tuesday, p/s the impreza for it! :cool:

I am totally gutted about selling the impreza, the power delivery is immense i will really miss it. I just hope the Trophy is as good as the reports and as soon as i hit the twisties all the turbo boost memories are forgotten.

At the end of the day, we all need to be sensible sometimes!! ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mint! i very nearly got one......(got a cuppacked B/G 182) not a fan of the pinky Trophy colour!!!!

Would love a go in one though!

Clio 182 Trophy
Have a look at ClioTrophy.co.uk Danny, you'll find out all you need to know about the rocket tomato. :star:

A tomato has never tasted so good - enjoy:approve:

No more clio's for me!
Have a look at ClioTrophy.co.uk Danny, you'll find out all you need to know about the rocket tomato. :star:

A tomato has never tasted so good - enjoy:approve:

Cheers fella - i registered the other day ;) 'dannyboy182'

I haven't posted up yet tho, waiting until i get on tuesday - i noticed that its not on the register either - No.165/500.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
did this forum give you more reason to buy another clio?!

i know it is kind of influencing me!

car looks cool mate, shame they didnt come with xenons!

No more clio's for me!
did this forum give you more reason to buy another clio?!

i know it is kind of influencing me!

car looks cool mate, shame they didnt come with xenons!

Yeah in a way i suppose - this area has a particularly good crowd of guys/gals. :)

Yep, no xenons, climate, auto wipers/lights, suede interior. Its like a cup, but better. lol ;)

Tungy
I don't get it. Why didn't you take the company car and keep the scoob or buy the trophy as a second car. Cheaper for you then and keeps the mileage down?

No more clio's for me!
I don't get it. Why didn't you take the company car and keep the scoob or buy the trophy as a second car. Cheaper for you then and keeps the mileage down?

I live in the real world, where i need money to pay for my mortgage and wedding. lol ;)

I'm only 23, so plenty of time left for some scooby bhp action my friend! :cool:

i had a trophy before i had my 182 with cup packs.

and it was bloody awesome. really was in a different league compared to the 182FF

Have fun, although im sure thats a given!!