ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the not normal 5

r5 gtt
hi folks just thought i would share with u some pictures of my recently completed project. enjoy

LINK---- g7wfs.sytes.net/not_normal

MATT:cool: :cool:

133/225/CLS AMG
Saw this on the PGTI cover and also on the French Sports Club.

I own a 1995 Renault 5 but sadly not a GTT. Loving yours though mate, must be great to drive. :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hiya and welcome to CS. That's a rather nice and unusual looking 5 you have there. Dunc (my Hubby) reckons it would look rather tasty sitting on our drive. He says he'll give you a fivver for it! Just to take it off your hands for you. ;) Lmao.

Seriously though, very nice mate! :)

r5 gtt
Hiya and welcome to CS. That's a rather nice and unusual looking 5 you have there. Dunc (my Hubby) reckons it would look rather tasty sitting on our drive. He says he'll give you a fivver for it! Just to take it off your hands for you. ;) Lmao.

Seriously though, very nice mate! :)

hahaha cheers i need to beet the 3.5 second to 60mph first before it goes anywhere lol

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Are they the old vids of the car before you brought it off scoff and it had your engine fitted?? sure i've seen them before from a trax thread on RTOC

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Have you had the chance to give it some beans yet?? Bet not with the sh*t weather lately!!

Car's looking awsome tho mate, Proper sleeper

r5 gtt
Have you had the chance to give it some beans yet?? Bet not with the sh*t weather lately!!

Car's looking awsome tho mate, Proper sleeper

not even been out the garage since its been done!!! i dont dare run it in the wet!!!

roll on the summer and nat day thats all im saying:cool:

Last edited:
  182 and 5 GTT
I cant wait to see it on the 1/4 mile. Are you planning to do tracktime at fcs/nat day? Also was the 3.5 sec 0-60 on slicks?

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Was just gonna ask if you've already brought your FCS rtoc track time? I have an looking forward to it, was great last year !

r5 gtt
I cant wait to see it on the 1/4 mile. Are you planning to do tracktime at fcs/nat day? Also was the 3.5 sec 0-60 on slicks?

hi nick!! well u deffo see it on the strip soon m8!! ive already percased my drift time!! erm i mean track time! ticket:cool: i'll also be on the sprint track that day:)

the 3.5 second run was achived running normal yoko a539 road tyres

i'll be using slicks this time round to try and beat it:rasp: