ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The official Yokohama Parada Spec-2 Thread...

E91 M Sport
Right, this tyre has been mentioned quite a lot on the forum, so hopefully we can collect some throughts on this tyre:

How does it compare to other tyres you've used on your Clio / non-Clio?

Do they wear any quicker? Road / Track environment?

Are they noiser / quieter?

How are they in the wet?

What size did you go for? (16" are available with a 40 or 45% profile)

Finally, any pictures of them on Clio's?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
IMO; they are fairly quiet, surprisingly good in the wet! and i'll let you know how they are on track in a couple of weeks :) mine are 205/45.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Im intersted in this as i have heard good things about the on this and the CTR forum.

Renault Clio 182 Trophy
The only problem I have come across is that they are not in the 2006 MSA Blue Book in either list 1.a (production) or 1.b.

miketheman2k said:
Right, this tyre has been mentioned quite a lot on the forum, so hopefully we can collect some throughts on this tyre:

How does it compare to other tyres you've used on your Clio / non-Clio?

not really sure yet, havent pushe dit properly.. changed because the PE2's just wanted to slide and squeel round elvington airfield.

Do they wear any quicker? Road / Track environment?
not sure yet but my mate has had them in 18s on his astra GSI for ages, and done a hour track session and still got loads of tread left.

Are they noiser / quieter?
i noticed straight away they were quiter than the pe2's

How are they in the wet?
seem ok, some greasy roads can be scary though

What size did you go for? (16" are available with a 40 or 45% profile)

standard 182 size.

Finally, any pictures of them on Clio's?
yes

Renault Clio 182 Trophy
Mikerheman2k. It varies depending on local regs and whether it is a National event or not, but in some cases you will be bumped from the production class to the modified class or even the race class and with a relatively standard car that is not good. I am at Autosport tomorrow and will check with Yokohama.

320d
I've got them on my valver 205/40 R16 and love them

Soft compound, fantastic in the dry and surprisingly good in the wet

Used to go for A539's as a good all round tyre but i'll be getting more of these when needed

Can't really comment on noise as my cars has limited interior so road noise is high anyway

Pics:

310mm.gif

rear.gif