ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the patty/mcbunny york nite out...... (loads of pics!!)

172 M69 eater
my first cliosport event since moving to york... (in fact ever!!!) me and mcbunny decided to head into town to sample the delights of york... and more importantly.. drink beer:cheers:

after being hassled on the way by chavs and beggars who sit next to cash machines and ask u for money.. i eventually found my way here.... the evil eye lounge...

1c8c93c7.jpg

inside i found the young man that is mcbunny.... kays catalogue pose!!!

DSCN0903.jpg

we were drinking this polish stuff... u try askin 4 it at the bar!!!
5.6% and only £2.50... not bad really...

DSCN0906.jpg

by now young patty was enjoying his lager......:eek:

(yes i know im a ginner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: )

DSCN0904.jpg

as you can see in the background... the local talent was out in force :dead:

we could spy they served some hardcore alkies...

DSCN0905.jpg

after watching p**n movies on mcbunnys phone... ( i would post the pic but ill get banned lol) and several drinks later, we moved on...

DSCN0908.jpg

mcbunny was attacked over his right shoulder by what seemed to be a northern penguin...

patty got in to sort it out and the penguin did a runner...

DSCN0909.jpg

in ha ha bar.. (no pic) i had a swift guinness and bout 3 pisses before we moved on again...
DSCN0910.jpg

by now closing time was nearly upon us.. so we had to get drinking and take less pictures... i had the vision of going for another piss to create some space for more lager...

in the toilets i met david who was concerned about the size of his tool...
DSCN0911.jpg

* I apologize for anyone that may be offended by my face... god damn have u never seen a willy before?!?!!?

i was convinced this bloke looked like the bloke off telly that does the biology programmes... with sober eyes now i can see i was totally wrong...

DSCN0912.jpg

by now we had been told off by the barman for swearing so we proceeded to swear even more....:quiet: we even managed to be the last two drinkers to leave the pub :approve:

off we wondered down the streets... i was walking home, mcbunnys other half was picking him up....:drunk:

but it wasnt too late for mcbunny to finger a mans bum....:nono: (mate i dont remember even takin this pic!!!! lol:rolleyes:

DSCN0913.jpg

and into bed.... :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

all in all a thoroughly enjoyable nite.... have to do it again sometime mate...:star::star::star:

shame i felt like sh*t all day tho lol :dead:

patty :cool:

ziv e etsch is how you pronounce the name of the beer. i used to live in the Polish area of Toronto. No I'm not Polish, my ex missus wasn't either. Nice drop of shant though.

172 M69 eater
lol todger.. thats a word i havent heard in time...

ill b using that at work tomorrow alongside wazzack and pleb :D

Valver..
^^^^pmsl^^^^ i rek your hair suits you....why didnt u get a random keba pic in..and how much ya m8s misses didnt give ya a lift home? :shocked:

172 M69 eater
clio head said:
^^^^pmsl^^^^ i rek your hair suits you....why didnt u get a random keba pic in..and how much ya m8s misses didnt give ya a lift home? :shocked:

went home and ate three cans of tuna instead :eek:

and i only live bout 2 mins out of town so it was prob quicker to walk than get dropped cus of the one way system!!!!:cool:

Valver..
rrrrrr.....ill let her off then!!!! your like me then always eats loads wen im pissed!!!! u should gets loads of clio sport guys up in york!!!! freeeeee boarding at PATTY'S...:D

Valver..
ooooo.....that an offer......we could eat tuna together :D: :D....ill let u lick it of mee finger :D...and then who knows...:D lool

172 M69 eater
clio head said:
ooooo.....that an offer......we could eat tuna together :D: :D....ill let u lick it of mee finger :D...and then who knows...:D lool

lol

i think u can tell from the last pic mcbunnys that sort of man ;)

Valver..
pmsl....ill give him a PM..mayb u could join in...lool..sorry im in one of these moods aint had it 4 a 3 weeks...thinkin of steppin over to the other side! EKkkkssssssssss

172 M69 eater
im playin for the hetero team my friend sorry lol

york xmas piss up sounds a good laff actually :D

Loony said:
Mike, my Grandad says can he have his pullover back, ta!

thats hugo boss i will have you know my lad :)

and another 2 pics

an arty shot of the minster
DSC00304.JPG

and a bigger one of davids schlong
DSC00314.JPG