ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks ace Paul! Should have left mine alone...haha

3E221AFC-DD86-40C4-A8CE-22A429B6DF06-2546-000000E8A363960A_zps596f70b6.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Away to the crusher on sat she goes :( will be a tin on IrnBru in 6 months time!

Evo 5 RS
Think you missed the joke...

i was taking the piss about people not doing much mileage in them because I have done over 20k in mine since I bought it in July.

To be fair it's not a joke, IMO I've come to the conclusion that not driving a car enough is neglect lol

Inferno 225 cup
If it is a joke, I personally will b**ch slap him!!!

Must of watched that vid a 100x now and still makes me smile, such an awesome car.

I really hope it's a joke!!! And it's the doner car.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
You better be joking fella.

If not surely the shell and papers are worth more than scrap. Get new bottom end and get it back mate its stunning

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
What a bunch of dodgy scottish bawbags. Engines out to get the charger bracket sorted and a new front/snail on the charger! And a paddle clutch. Will be running by next weekend if the parts arrive.

Belated April fools :eek:

xx

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Thank f**k for that. Those who created and maintained the 'joke' - we have your names, you're going on Mr Cubs 'I don't like list' :)

Rob, please administer points at your earliest convenience to our Scottish comedian contingent.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL! love you all really :cheers:

Think Wayne and jezza will be fighting for it! but untill then its mine!

P.s Johns fault ;)