ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Photoshop Request Thread

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I couldn't think of anywhere better to put it sorry, if admin/mods can think of a better place to put it though go ahead :)

I was getting this lonely part of the forum some traffic :rasp:

Well Scott already has a good photographers photoshop thread in here, a shop "Nu Rims Onta Ma Mowtaar" type thread is best for off topic or anywhere else ;)

Octavia VRS LE
Scotts thread is a before and after of photoshops, this thread is for people asking other members to PhotoShop their pictures for them, and there are a few requests popping up now and again. I think its a good idea.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed, keeps the requests from being all over the place. Plus anyone who is willing to do PS's for people will have posted in this thread and subscribed so they will see when a new request comes in.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I think it looks awsome with black wheels

edea8afci.jpg

TBH, there's no need for this thread.

People will still make their own thread when they want new wheels on their car. So they'll go in Clio Media. Not in here.

Any other stupid photoshops will go in Gen Chat.

It'll drop down the pages soon enough so no real need to worry about it.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
thats a really good job for being done on a phone! Photoshop for smartphones must be a whole lot better then when i last used it!

Thanks for the photoshop peoples.

Not so sure on black, I think it'll either be silver again or anthracite. Looks much better lowered anyway.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Would someone be able to photoshop these wheels on this alfa with a 30mm-ish drop please? In silver, black and anthracite please?

4.gif

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.gif

aj3.gif

aj2.gif

aj1.gif

not sure what pic angle you need hense 3 different angles

thanks, mark