ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PINK has gone !!

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Looks ok as it is, fits in well with the black grill in my opinion but im not sure if it would look better colour coded or not, hard choice really.

Did you get around to de-pinking the interior? Or not yet? :rasp:

Yeah ive done them bits black, thought id put a pic up but obv not lol, but now considering the blue . . . :rolleyes: unsure.

And yeah it is a hard choice lol, im going leave it for now i think.

Clio 1.2 mk2
Sure about that? lol :rasp:

Yup pink was ok, the rest here wouldn't have thought it wasn't so bad if the car was lowered or a bigger engine. It's just because it was a standard small engine it wasn't that different, just a different colour.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
looks soo much better now mate, thank god you took all the advice ;)
Do the front bumper bits come of or did you spray them on the car?

Clio '02 1.4 16v
looks soo much better now mate, thank god you took all the advice ;)
Do the front bumper bits come of or did you spray them on the car?

Cheers pal :)
And yeah they just pull of with a bit of tugging and help from the screwdriver lol, but the centre piece im not sure of yet, but i would imagine it'l be the same sort of idea as the corner bits.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers pal :)
And yeah they just pull of with a bit of tugging and help from the screwdriver lol, but the centre piece im not sure of yet, but i would imagine it'l be the same sort of idea as the corner bits.

fair play. I'll have ago later on today cheers

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yup pink was ok, the rest here wouldn't have thought it wasn't so bad if the car was lowered or a bigger engine. It's just because it was a standard small engine it wasn't that different, just a different colour.

If it was on a Zonda F it would of still looked sh*t.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Finished the rear wheels today, applied some tyre shine, so here you go. Didnt have time to wash it :(

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

clio 182 'full fat'
from gayboy hairdressers car to looking mean as f**k, id loose the black lights and go for a lighter window tint to get rid of the chavvy look tho.
apart from that a Huge improvement, looks alot light my old clio

Clio '02 1.4 16v
from gayboy hairdressers car to looking mean as f**k, id loose the black lights and go for a lighter window tint to get rid of the chavvy look tho.
apart from that a Huge improvement, looks alot light my old clio

Lol cheers mate.