ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The power of the PC! Ooops!

106 GTi
Its official the PC can and will go through your clearcoat.

Picked up a scratch on the way home from the FCS yesterday on my wheel, at a guess must have been a stone with nothing to lose I hit it with the PC this afternoon, SSR 2.5 and a light cut pad, and went through the laquer!

In honesty the I knew the scratch was deep, full on finger nail catching and metal showing, and would have needed some attention and paint anyway, so I felt I had nothing to lose! Other wise I would have not tried to chase it the way I did.

Lucky I have a brand new spare here all ready, and a wheel to touch up!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
oh dear....

a wee touch up needed on the wheel then - not so bad if you have a spare....

i used that ssr 2.5 the other day for the first time and it is pretty brutal, you can feel it grinding away!

hope you get it fixed....

106 GTi
I new either way the scratch would need paint, but I thought it was worth a try just in case!

The colour coat seems quite thick even with the missing clear the scratch is still deep in the paint. Will try Brazo's smart repair guy as he is meant to be very good.