ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Rat Appreciation Thread

Family Bus
Seriously...how the funk do some of those campers/cars get over bumps n shizzle?

Interesting look...not for me tho!

Pinched from Ed38
cars209.jpg

cars207.jpg

cars119.jpg

cars211.jpg

cars212.jpg

cars222.jpg

cars220.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That 205 is ridiculous! He's swapped the seat belts for ropes heh!

That pug 205 is way too try hard, on an old bug yeah, but on that ? No way, plus it looks like he's only just done it too.

I stick with loving bugs, variants & splittys !

as discussed on eu-mania, the 205 does look to clean but the interior is cool as foobar :)

as much as i love the rat look i cant believe someone could do it to a vw camper :(:(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL... do it

I used it the other day with TeZ and all his mates... they were like "what the fcuk is that" and "i can't see for smoke" :approve:

I may well do ;)

lol, it's a monster I reckon with a few tweaks it'll be spot on for drifting, it's ok on wide circuits once you've had a couple of laps but a right t**t on tsukuba.

'91 Clio RT =D
some of them are ok, but i honestly dont see how the pass the mot?

not my cuppa tea
edit:

why are they only vw's??

Beetle
There's rat look and there's 'shat look'. A lot of them that have been posted are the latter. In my opinion a true rat looker should happen over time, not fake it by sanding down normal paint to age it and chuck any old s**t on it to f**k up the paint.
A proper 'Rat' would be solid underneath with naturally aged body & paint, ie the '59 bug in this thread http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=416002

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Re-ignited my want for a bug. Even if they are rat, they look pretty cool!