ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The silky smooth cleaned up Japanese whale penis (Or 200sx).

You going to JAE Gaz?

Nope.

Love the front end on these. That exhaust is huge.

Unfortunately the Hi Power Silent comes with such a huge tip. No need really, as it's not noisy at all.

I wouldn't get out of bed for 1.2 bar. Looks alright though.

1.2 bar is the limit of just blowing pointless hot air into the engine on the standard turbo. I wouldn't get out of bed for a common FWD hatch ;)

Looks lovely Gary!

Who's Gary?

You're the one with the job...

Pah. Yeah, most of my wage spent on an engine. Awesome. I could live like a penniless student like you do.

FFS! Give me a b*****d chance, I'm not made of money! At least my car works Sam;)

Roy, a new turbo = new injectors, clutch, MAF (or ditch that, even more money) and my gearbox s**tting itself. Or I wait, save up, forge my barely used S15 engine that's in the garage, mate that to my 350Z gearbox that's in the garage, get a clutch, get standalone management, get something in the 30 series of turbos.

But that's all ££££. Money I need to spend on sorting out the rust, sorting out old, tired and some bent suspension components, and then the engine. Saying that, the lad in the next village might be selling his "Stage 3a" setup. That'll be enough for 340+bhp.

FFS! Give me a b*****d chance, I'm not made of money! At least my car works Sam;)

Roy, a new turbo = new injectors, clutch, MAF (or ditch that, even more money) and my gearbox s**tting itself. Or I wait, save up, forge my barely used S15 engine that's in the garage, mate that to my 350Z gearbox that's in the garage, get a clutch, get standalone management, get something in the 30 series of turbos.

But that's all ££££. Money I need to spend on sorting out the rust, sorting out old, tired and some bent suspension components, and then the engine. Saying that, the lad in the next village might be selling his "Stage 3a" setup. That'll be enough for 340+bhp.

Not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars.

lol car looks good anyway. Not really my cup of tea (too many overnight parts from Japan) but I can appreciate it.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
f**k the weight distribution. RB + 10k RPM = job done.

lol nob jocky, pointless revving a rb to 10krpm! for the money it takes to do a rb conversion and make power you could have more fun with a sr....

looks mint gaz, you at trax??

No I'm not mate. Love watching the BDC, but whenever I go to a show I always wonder why I bothered. So I decided not to go in the end, and instead will go and enjoy the BDC final at the Nissan factory in Sunderland.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol trax is the only show i kinda like lol, will be watching the bdc though :D