ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The sun came out for once 56k OK

This page has been displayed because you do not appear to be logged in to our service. This may have happened for one of the following reasons:

You have not yet logged in. If not, you can log in using the boxes on the right of this page.
dont work mate :cry:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 17 June 2005

works for me you pair of cockwarts
:eek:

it was his fault. he fixed it now to make us look like fools :p

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Looking nice Mr Yin !!

is that a renault front splitter i see there ;)

looks nice !

:D looks somewhat familiar to me!

looks great mate, but wait for the new Capsicum Red briggade to arrive with their Trophys.

/Dan.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i like those wheels...kinda euroish.

you want a MK1 172 rear bumper by any chance?....Fubar is having my sidestrips but the bumper is up for grabs....you interested?

--chris

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 18 June 2005

i like those wheels...kinda euroish. Half the reason i bought them 2yrs ago thinking its time for a change now tho..

you want a MK1 172 rear bumper by any chance?....Fubar is having my sidestrips but the bumper is up for grabs....you interested? It was an idea but im gonna go for a ph2 rear bumper matey would have to do load of colour coding if i bought it thanks anyway