ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Tomato has landed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Update, done 800 miles so far loving every minute.

Awaiting poss speeding ticket from journey to cadwell, 85 in 60, bloody specs cameras.

Finding it better at starting as replaced filter for ITG, now starts first time every time.

MPG @ 28, very addictive!!!!!!!!!!

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
g40steve said:
Update, done 800 miles so far loving every minute.

Awaiting poss speeding ticket from journey to cadwell, 85 in 60, bloody specs cameras.

Finding it better at starting as replaced filter for ITG, now starts first time every time.

MPG @ 28, very addictive!!!!!!!!!!

i'd be in a cell now if i'd been caught doing what i shouldn't on the way to cadwell. Thinking a 3 hr journey was a two hour journey and not knowing where the feck your going as it's 5 am and your brain aint working is a ticket to disaster.....

especially when you realise, as you grab the map "where the feck is cadwell anyway" that the paper work says 7.30 start and you planned for an 8 am start!!!!!