ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ultimate V6?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Epic car, would love to know how his gearbox is so efficient though, lol.

296 BHP @ wheels,which is about 315 @ flywheel

Will be way more power than he says @ fly if its making that much at the wheels, probably more like 340!

Lotus Elise
Epic car, would love to know how his gearbox is so efficient though, lol.

Will be way more power than he says @ fly if its making that much at the wheels, probably more like 340!

Do straight cut gears lose less power? Even so thats an efficient box.

I think it's eligible for the French Trophy series.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Do straight cut gears lose less power? Even so thats an efficient box.

Depends on the width of the cogs relative to the originals but generally slightly less due to the lack of side loading, but we are only talking a very minor difference.

I think it's eligible for the French Trophy series.

Wish I had deeper pockets!

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
The guy who owns this is local to me, his daily is a blue ph2 v6 which did wrote off coming off a roundabout! He brought it back and rebuilt it!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Would be ace but its bin for sale for a long time now. I like the red one on there more.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Would be ace but its bin for sale for a long time now. I like the red one on there more.

At that money I would think the market is relatively limited, although if its eligable to race still like Sam says that certainly helps.
Would certainly be overkill for a trackday by most people's standards.

53 Clio's & counting
You saying the ultimate V6 should rub Fred up the wrong way lol (Poor Vee, with it's extra cooling hole in the gearbox :( )