ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the ultra-cheap-mk1-seat-lowering

tiTTy & SV650

just wait till u get a hot day, the kinda day u burn yourself on the seatbelt metal - doh!

oh and not recommended if you have airbags in your seat....

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 25 July 2005
step away from the crack pipe

lmgdfao

Seriously though, good effort.

Nike Lunar Elite's

Surely just sitting on your seats will have the same affect, just now you have stupid, large screws sticking in your ass!!!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by avance70 on 26 July 2005

nah, dont feel a thing - big bum i have :)
i got that idea from my sofa in the living room - almost the same thing

But surely your sofa is upholstered ??? like the screws are covers in fabric ???

Other wise your funature maker needs shooting !!!

DFS, springs to mind lol...

it wouldnt be a problem to cover the screws with some cotton, but it really isnt neccesary - since the parts with the screws are more lowered and you sit on the other parts... well difficult to explain, but you wouldnt feel a thing even with your bare butt on them :)

Mini Cooper S sport

I love this thread so much, its comedy gold!

How about a few screws in the tyres to make them lower profile? :p

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 26 July 2005
How about a few screws in the tyres to make them lower profile? :p

hehe

500bhp Scoob

the seats werent designed to hold you in, as you can tell, theyre just the cheap type of seats that you sit on.

youd be better off getting the seats out of an rsi/16v etc as theyre more supportive

yes thats what im planning... this is just a cheap solution for now (i spent like 1gbp for the materials)
how much does a used rsi/16v drivers seat cost?

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

nah, dont feel a thing - big bum i have :)
i got that idea from my sofa in the living room - almost the same thing

theres something seriously wrong with you

Brisol my lover..

it wouldnt be a problem to cover the screws with some cotton, but it really isnt neccesary - since the parts with the screws are more lowered and you sit on the other parts... well difficult to explain, but you wouldnt feel a thing even with your bare butt on them :)
Bare butt!!! What do you wear, those ass-less trousers like the village people....

Ha ha ha ha :D :D :D :D

I cant work out whether this is a wind-up.

If it aint then then you are lacking in shame.

Wow it looks like youve put a lot of effort in too, actually coming up with a design drawings to illustrate your idea to boot.

I really cant see the point though. It might have cost peanuts to do but youve just devalued your car by a fair bit.