ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The vee, as you hardly see it

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
20k003.jpg

:eek:

After a 700 mile road trip up north, then cleaned! :D

20k023.jpg

20k025.jpg

20k029.jpg

20k027.jpg

20k030.jpg

20k002.jpg

20k033.jpg

20k027.jpg

:rasp:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
oh come on Daniel, I hardly post pics of her in the hangar! ;)

cheers guys

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I almost bought a pair, had the cash but didn't realise they weren't factory option! :( love those recaro's!

Clio 172 Cup
I bet you've got that much waxsealant etc on the paint, just looking at those flies and they would fall off lol

It's still a massive credit to yourself keeping a black weapon looking so silky smooth!!

You don't look like a hobo with the amount of cleaning hours spent on the V6? lol

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I bet you've got that much waxsealant etc on the paint, just looking at those flies and they would fall off lol

It's still a massive credit to yourself keeping a black weapon looking so silky smooth!!

You don't look like a hobo with the amount of cleaning hours spent on the V6? lol

cheers mate :D whats a hobo? lol :eek:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Trophy recaro's must have the vibration washers removed, otherwise they aren't low enough!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Trophy recaro's must have the vibration washers removed, otherwise they aren't low enough!

Agreed. But even then the driving position is rubbish compared to the likes of the TVR's, LOTUS, TVR's, BM's...So may aswell be comfy.

PH1 V6
looks lovely mate!

out of interest... what is the mileage on her to date? (i noticed a pic with what looked like the mileage).

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, im not sure on the recaro's. I love them but heard you have to take an angle grinder to the rails? that was a no no!

Do the new style rs mats fit the vee's?

The milage has just hit 20k! Did 800 miles over the last few days :)

PH1 V6
thats so low though when you think about it!!! i thought it may have done near enough double that what with some of the big trips you do! but i guess you only take it out on occassions!

lovely lovely car... i really want one!

I wonder how long it will be before renault do another limited edition vee of some sort....

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers mate, thats why I don't use her every day. The milage just racks up! She'll be 5 come october.

Doubt Renault will do anything as mad as these now tbh! BUT, If they did, I'd be 1st on the list ;)

Clio 172 Cup
Looked lovely the other day, shame I didn't get to look at it properly as we were going in opposite directions!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
cheers guys, im not sure on the recaro's. I love them but heard you have to take an angle grinder to the rails? that was a no no!

Do the new style rs mats fit the vee's?

The milage has just hit 20k! Did 800 miles over the last few days :)
Angle grinder? Why? Same subframe as 1*2's surely??

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers peeps, JD you know you love her ;)

BB, I heard It mentioned at some point!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Afaik it's the same, the recaro subframe fits ontop of the standard clio frame, so I can't see why it wouldn't fit? I could be wrong, might be worth asking someone with them in.

But, I've said it before and I stand by it. They are for badge *****s only. I've had 2 clio's with these seats in. They aren't supportive enough, or low enough. A lot of cash for a very, very marginal improvement. Plenty better (and usually cheaper) options out there.