ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the vee dub camper is done !!!!!

ibiza cupra
heres the pics of it start to finish looks quite nice now even if i doo say so myself
camper1.jpg

camper2.jpg

camper3.jpg

Image000-4.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image012-1.jpg

Image011-1.jpg

Image010-2.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image007-1.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image013-1.jpg

Image014-1.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image009-1.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002-1.jpg

Imagjve007.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006-1.jpg

Ima.jpg

Image004.jpg

Imagnhbe010.jpg

Imagehg011.jpg

Imagelj009.jpg

Imakmnge012.jpg

Imajnhge013.jpg

Imagiklje015.jpg

Imiage014.jpg

Imauiyge016.jpg

Imljhage017.jpg

and there we are all done thank god we arnt fitting it up too

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Would love one of these, Really nice example near my work!

i wanna see the rest of the progress pics!!

can you ask the customer to send them to you so we can see? lol

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
That would look good slammed and without those ugly orange indicators

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
why leave the driver seat in and spray round it??? looks like u sprayed the pass side without the seat but left the drivers??

ibiza cupra
why leave the driver seat in and spray round it??? looks like u sprayed the pass side without the seat but left the drivers??
the passinger side seat just unhooks out but the driver side seat is bolted in and i didnt have enough time to get all me tools and stuff out as they where waiting to paint it
the guy had it back today and was chuffed to bits with it and so he should be, i worked my bo***cks off on it lol

visualize whirled pe
Nice loaf there. The sides look really straight on yours too, they're such big panels any dents or ripples show up on busses that are full of filler.

A nice set of wide chromed steelies with domed caps would set it off, I like slot mags but they look better on a bug / 70's ford to me, back in the day I had 13 x 8 rears and 13 x 6 to go on the front of my corty. My sister had super slots on her old baja bug, I think they were 15 x 10 on the rear!.

Clio 197
Looks like an iced bun - cool. :D

How much for that sort of respray?

I was thinking of getting one done up in another country, so it would be nice to compare costs.

ibiza cupra
that guy paid about 1800 quid but he got a hell of a lot of work for his money as we did all the dash for him (you can see if you look carefully at the pics) as well as recifying someone elses very bad repair work. if you take out all the materials, labour costs and space it takes up (as you could get other jobs in and out faster for a quicker turnover if it wernt there) your left with about 2 to 300 quid profit which isnt a fat lot for about a months work so there arnt many places that will take on this type of work any more. why spend a month on a job to ern £200 when you could make that in a day or two on a simple bumper job?

Clio 197
^^

Yeah, see what you mean.

I'm still umming and arring about whether to import one & get it done here, or whether to get it sprayed over there.

Oh, and my dad's merc needs a complete respray too... (long story).

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
that'll be worth a fair whack once fully restored.

I prefered the older style split window ones, volksworld used to unearth a few classics at there show

ibiza cupra
these ones arnt worth as much as the split screen ones. this once fully done will probly fetch about 10 - 15 grand but youd pay that for a s**t nail split screen that needs fully restoring. i love the safary windows on them think they are cool

ibiza cupra
^^

Yeah, see what you mean.

I'm still umming and arring about whether to import one & get it done here, or whether to get it sprayed over there.

Oh, and my dad's merc needs a complete respray too... (long story).
if you decide to get it done over seas then bring it here, you will still need to take it somewhere to get it anti corrosion treated i.e under sealed, wax oiled and stone chiped as the roads over there are alot better than ours and so is there weather so they dont have to worry as much when it comes to things like rust as it takes alot longer for it to settle in