ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The VEE!!!

Clio V6
Hi guys

Been a member for a while, thought it was about time i started posting.

So the Vee!!

MulgariPhotoShoot185NoPlate.jpg
MulgariPhotoShoot162Adjusted.jpg
MulgariPhotoShoot152Dark.jpg
MulgariPhotoShoot068Darknoplate.jpg

Quicksilver Exhaust
Ap Floating discs
BMC

more to come in the new year :)

S4 Avant
Very very nice.

Love the floating discs for the Vee as well, makes the whole front setup look a lot tidier.

Clio V6
Just had it fully resprayed, love it no scratches or chips, until you come off the drive and the front bumper looks like it has done million miles!!!!

PH1 V6
such a nice car, would absolutely love on of these!

if you dont mind me asking, what was the reason for having a FULL respray? i know most people get the front bumper done every few years and the sills if necessary..... ? must of cost a fair wack!

Clio V6
Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like it :eek:

Taken a while to get it back to a nice condition, the guy that had it before me didnt look after it at all, every wheel curbed, paint scratched just a general mess, getting there now

Splitter and new exhaust manifold in jan :)

PH1 V6
Ahhh i see! i would of done the same thing if i had the cash. Makes sense to do the whole lot rather than just a few pannels! now it looks perfect

did renault make vees in this colour?? if they did this is the first one ive ever seen, but certainly the best looking and smartest one

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Beautiful! - Shame they are slower than Illiads! :p

AP floating disks? - Or the ones Stephen organised over on V6clio.net?

Great pics, the ultimate RS.