ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Vicious Supra 3.0

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
what a noise, and how the supra hasn't dated too badly, still a lovely shape

It kinda did date and go down hill, possibly due to the popularity to the fast and the furious movies! But they now seem to be coming back, especially with no wing and some stance!!

The above one is stunning!

Disastra Coupe
Not dated?! In standard form they look shocking!

Granted, with a nice kit and wheels they can look awesome. But they NEED some alterations imo. A standard one just looks awful.

They don't need too much mind. If I had a Sup all I'd want is a TRD spoiler and a rear diffuser for the back end. Then a black front lip and a bit of a drop on some nice wheels looks wise.

Disastra Coupe
They don't need too much mind. If I had a Sup all I'd want is a TRD spoiler and a rear diffuser for the back end. Then a black front lip and a bit of a drop on some nice wheels looks wise.

I get what you're saying but by the time you've added up body modifcations, paint, suspension and wheels you've spent a fair whack already. I know we all plough too much money into cars realistically when it comes to modifying but you get what i mean.

You don't just buy a standard one and be happy with the looks, imo.

I get what you're saying but by the time you've added up body modifcations, paint, suspension and wheels you've spent a fair whack already. I know we all plough too much money into cars realistically when it comes to modifying but you get what i mean.

You don't just buy a standard one and be happy with the looks, imo.

Yeah I know what you mean. However i think they have aged well they don't look to dated considering, you are paying for the engine/performance though.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
A friend of mine has a supra running 680bhp. Soon to be running bigger injectors and a few other bits. Looking for 720bhp. He uses the car as daily driver. It's absolutely brutal. He took me out the other night and even at 70-80 mph changing gear on full boost, the rear was still trying to over take.
Animal car. I was literally shaking with adrenaline

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
ok maybe i should have explained myself better, granted standard they don't look great :eek: but when you see one like in the op etc the shape is still good

Disastra Coupe
ok maybe i should have explained myself better, granted standard they don't look great :eek: but when you see one like in the op etc the shape is still good

I'll agree with that, they can look awesome. My mate had an NA (boooo) but it looked really smart after he'd fitted a kit and wheels etc.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
A friend of mine has a supra running 680bhp. Soon to be running bigger injectors and a few other bits. Looking for 720bhp. He uses the car as daily driver. It's absolutely brutal. He took me out the other night and even at 70-80 mph changing gear on full boost, the rear was still trying to over take.
Animal car. I was literally shaking with adrenaline

If this is in bedford, it wouldn't happen to be a light'ish metallic blue kind of colour would it??

Ph1 172 (titanium)
If this is in bedford, it wouldn't happen to be a light'ish metallic blue kind of colour would it??

Aiii that's the one mate.
I think he originally wanted skyline blue. Don't know if it quite turned out the exact same though. But yea it's pretty awesome

Ph1 172 (titanium)
This is the one-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359892626.127691.jpg

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I guessed it would be, they're not exactly common.

Always thought it could do with nicer wheels, but if its running that sort of power then they can be forgiven.