ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The White Car Appreciation Thread.

Weo

Title.
Post Your/Friends white car, Not just clio's.

Heres mine.

DSC_2845.jpg

DSC_2816.jpg

& This, Courtesy of Harpham. V

Cliocornering.jpg

& Here is my best mates heavily modded EP3, Photo's were taken at the body shop when it had first been sprayed white (Ford RS white), front wheels were also being touched up hence the standards being on.

SDC10923.jpg

SDC10927.jpg

Another friends Artic VXR

DSC_2884.jpg

Last edited:

Weo

The civic is intended to be as far from standard as possible, won awards for best ICE at some shows, is the idea tho, fair dews to him for having the balls!

Last edited:

Weo

please delete the pic of the civic :dead:
clio is nice tho !

All be it, its not what i would do to a car but i think it looks the dogs for whats it competes against, was on Nov '10 Max Power cover, it was black then though. See if i can dig out a picture.

Photo0259.jpg

Last edited:
I think something must have been lost in translation there, odd because I wasn't speaking greek. I was simply saying that the car is an abortion and the EP I posted is far better looking modded example.

Weo

sorry, did misunderstand :S

and yeah if i had to choose, i would totally pick "ripspeed" one, but i do respect when people modify there cars to extreme extents, and i am sure we have all seen s**t modifying and in my opinion his EP3 is far from s**t.

From a ropey kitted EP to an accident damaged NSX rebuilt with shitty replica NSX-R bumpers with panel gaps akin to what a TVR or Lada factory would kick out. Step your game up boys.

Weo

Time of month i think, if i wanted to listen to an arse hole i'd fart.
now stop moaning jesus?!

LEXUS LS400
5719089605_8cb99d1aa6_z.jpg

img02 by DanielSutton1974, on Flickr

My mate's Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster.
Hope it counts... it's actually purple, but wrapped in pearlescent 3M vinyl.

(He's also got a purple Diablo roadster and is contemplating a Koenigsegg !)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
36164_225148.jpg

What in f**king gods name is that!?!?! Why would you do that to one of Mercedes finest pedigree cars? Jesus of f**king nazareth.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
DSC_2816.jpg

Win!

However, this picture shows one thing i dislike about 197's.... the front bumper needs another 2" on the bottom of it, so high compared to the side skirt :( MK2's had it spot on with a cup splitter.