ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

I've started from scratch.
Plays much better than I remember it, graphics have definitely improved and it's not as clunky. I'm not that great with it though. Had to have a few plays to try and win the first game of Gwent and got mullered by the first wraith 😂

Think I'll try and do all of the quests in the first village before venturing out further.
 
I've started from scratch.
Plays much better than I remember it, graphics have definitely improved and it's not as clunky. I'm not that great with it though. Had to have a few plays to try and win the first game of Gwent and got mullered by the first wraith 😂

Think I'll try and do all of the quests in the first village before venturing out further.
Don't forget to butcher all the cows on your way out 👍.
 
Back
Top