ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst thing about seeing your old car

So I sold my clio only a month ago and although I really do love my mx5, I still do miss my Clio quite a bit :), so to my delight I saw it as I sold it to someone not far away. That was until I saw the front end.

So here it was in August ready for Cliosport Saturday. I put so much time money and effort into it over the past two years and I knew this show was to be the last. It was time to move on.

PSX_20140812_214052-1.jpg

They've obviously had a bump, new bumper as my megane splitter has gone and the bumper isn't on level, missing fog light, crease in the bonnet. It saddens me to see it like this. Put so much time into it. ( I kept my wheels :) )

b30d01404c1197d762cd13f32ad1382f.jpg

612802749eb962e1818acbcfa80de3dc.jpg

There's a few nik naks like that, that I took off before it went to sell, same number plate its definitely mine. Colour coded side strips/ door handles, sprayed front badge, still lowered, de-chromed front indicators CS TAX holder. Its the one alright