ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The WTF "Appreciation" Thread

Re: WTF "appreciation" thread

One for the 'rami

maxismart.jpg

and another
smart.jpg

visualize whirled pe

That Barryboys website is usually quite entertaining but after actually taking the time to read a few posts in the past one thing becomes quite apparent, it's like the keyboard warriors HQ rather than an enthusiasts forum.

That Barryboys website is usually quite entertaining but after actually taking the time to read a few posts in the past one thing becomes quite apparent, it's like the keyboard warriors HQ rather than an enthusiasts forum.
Years ago someone on there was sl*gging off a valver saying about the silly looking arches & bonnet vent etc. They soon closed their mouth when they were told that it was a standard car lol !

It was also found that one idiot giving a load of abuse on there actually had a volvo 340 - so really he should have sorted his own car out before looking at caining other peoples.

visualize whirled pe

Well the way I look at it is this; the barry is creating something that looks utterly crap but isn't really doing anyone much harm, where as some of the users of that site specifically go out of their way to wind the owners up.

The website is just an avenue for them to vent their frustrations at individuals in quite a patronizing way. They often make a point that it's all just a bit of fun and the barry should learn to take a joke, which would be fine if the joke wasn't hostile abuse and offered more light hearted humor, I believe it once backfired and a chap from the forum ended up getting punched at a car show.

Facelift R53 Cooper S

looking at some of these cars some people should really be shot in the face!

Cupra

There was the same guy with the 340 who picked on a guy with a turbo'd valver wasn't there? The guy found out where he lived and it was all heading the wrong direction.... I think the guy used to be on here too.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

WTF in a good way, because that's exactly what I said when I first spotted this...

329815884_eGur4-L.jpg

329838467_gJbsD-L.jpg

^^^^ - that debadged would looked feckin brilliant!

Some cars on this thread are proper deserving of the 'WTF?' comment. The piss-take ones are fair enough - but its when the owners super-glue and staple s**t to their cars and think it looks great? :S

Like welsharab said about that Merc - looking all snobby down at the Meg? If the owner had some taste, he could have left that Merc well alone. Certain cars just don't need modding. Period.

The best so far HAS to be the Macca F1. ROFL!!! :cool:

D.

renault clio 16v

really ugly mothaf****n' cars ! i wonder what was on their minds when they did those cars ...

1.2 Dynamique billabong

snake skin and green leather saxo anyone :) :eek: :dead:

I know who owned this, sold it now though.

Was actually quite nice IMO.

it does look like it has been done to a decent standard unlike half the cars in this thread, xquisite is a decent bodyshop from the work i have seen. i just think wrapping your car up in leather and vinyl is a bit mad

Cupra

How can that beatle get enough air for the engine??? I thought that the intake had to be completely free and open at the front? That just looks like it would swallow the driver whole!

edit: complete history of the car... the guy is a complete nutter! (Still too slow)

http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

[YOUTUBE]3Xo5GY4kDXg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
  Motorbikes

Well the way I look at it is this; the barry is creating something that looks utterly crap but isn't really doing anyone much harm, where as some of the users of that site specifically go out of their way to wind the owners up.

The website is just an avenue for them to vent their frustrations at individuals in quite a patronizing way. They often make a point that it's all just a bit of fun and the barry should learn to take a joke, which would be fine if the joke wasn't hostile abuse and offered more light hearted humor, I believe it once backfired and a chap from the forum ended up getting punched at a car show.

I'm 99% sure it was the Focus! Remember reading it at the time and the owner went mental!

Fiat Coupe 20vt

car.jpg

[IMGO]http://www.barryboys.co.uk/photos10/Negativecreepastra07.jpg[/IMGO]

2005_0120roadsters50020.JPG

052941.jpg

carbage7.jpg

corvette%20summer%20replica.jpg

carbage-03.jpg

3844Cinq_043.jpg

Brilliant cars.
That Beat/NSX is class - you should get one for pitlane antics :p lol

Am loving the mini-aston as well lol

I've got a cracking barryboy corsa on my phone but I can't get it onto the computer here! I need to send it to someone to do it lol

Last edited:
  you may know it, clio?

i did have a picture of a saxo with 6 exhausts on my old comp :(