ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The WTF Garage

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27

Could almost be the Batcave

Last edited by a moderator:
  C1 VTR (Company Car)
"He sold his company, and bought this estate, it has 4 homes each with atleast 5 bedrooms" then that garage?

What friggin company was it!? Dell?

All that and he has a collection of shitty bikes and s**t cars.

And I bet the fact that lift takes AGES to rise gets boring real soon.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
All that money and still no imagination or taste, he doesn't own a single decent car,
and he's filled another garage with bikes he's never even ridden and half of them have never even been started.

I mean what's the f*cking point?!!! :S

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't sex the bikes are s**t lol well the Harley's in there you could buy a very very nice house with thoses!

Huge story on the net somewhere about this with more pics, This video was shot just before he got into money troubles so he had sold up most of his cars the house is still for sale here http://sierrastarlaketahoe.com/

And one pic of what used to be in there
ublf.jpg

And theres the boat house
boathouse.jpg

Last edited:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
So he spuffed his money up the wall on bullsh*t like a 5 million dollar garage with elevator,
then had to sell everything?

Well done. lol

lol yup, from what i read he had a company that became very successful then went wrong more or less instantly forcing him to sell up, tbh if i was in his shoes id have done the same lol

Suzuki Swift Sport
I remember seeing this house when I was there! Didn't realise what was inside! amazing! but poor cars at the time of shooting the vid!