ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Yorkshire 2020 big meet. 5th September

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Wish I had the money to mate. Our main family car is dieing after years of excellent service so need to replace that first.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Trying to get time off mate but hopefully should be there.

Sorry everyone but I’m struggling to get cover at work. So at the mo you’re going to have to count me out.
Thanks for the invite - would have been nice to finally get out for a car meet up.
If anything changes I will let you know.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry everyone but I’m struggling to get cover at work. So at the mo you’re going to have to count me out.
Thanks for the invite - would have been nice to finally get out for a car meet up.
No problem at all mate. Will catch you on the next one mate

Feel free to stick in the WhatsApp group if you want to keep updated, most likely will keep it going for future meets as I'd like to organise more

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Unlucky Paul, next year will be better hopefully!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
16 years ago I went on a meet and there was this 40 year old guy there. I remember thinking;

‘whats this 40 year old guy hanging around with a load of clio chavs for?’.

Now, I’m that 40 yr old guy.
I'm quite surprised at that response from you! Especially as we met at a clio meet a few years back at squires and you're usually at other meets. Didn't you go to the jap meet too?

Bit strange as you said you had the day off so might be able to make it.

Hey ho, weird when the younger ones are less judgemental 😅😅