ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Theee Sexiest Silvia

My mates not much of a forum/facebook etc person though I think one of our mates or Andy at ProjectD (bloke building the car up) will be documenting it, it is indeed a serious build! He was going to RB26 it but then realised everyone does it and it puts a shed load of weight on the front of the car, at least with this build he'll have mega power (says he wants between 500-700bhp!) and handling characteristics wont be changed too much (not like he'll be able to drive it flat out or even hard once its built!) lol.

It won't be as reliable as a 5-700 bhp RB (still for that power I'd go JZ for better reliability), I get the weight issue though. Will need serious maintenance etc, but they sound mental with that head, a big blower and all those revs for what was once one of the worst 4 pot noises ever.

Project-D are now on SXOC I think, so I'll have a look later.

It won't be as reliable as a 5-700 bhp RB (still for that power I'd go JZ for better reliability), I get the weight issue though. Will need serious maintenance etc, but they sound mental with that head, a big blower and all those revs for what was once one of the worst 4 pot noises ever.

Project-D are now on SXOC I think, so I'll have a look later.

Oh yeah he understands that the RB/JZ would be more reliable, just says he wants to do something mad and not as common. You right about the SR in standardish noise form, his sounds alright with the bigger turbo and 'shotgun' exhaust btu should sound sweet once built!