ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

theres a trophy on ebay

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Dodgy. I emailed him to find out what Number the car is, considering it is ready for imediate delivery and as of yet hasnt replied, This was last week.

There was another one sold like that and i red the comments of the buyer who said beware of this ebayer its not all as it seem.

Beware, i would be more inclined to get one from a dealer at least you have some come back when it goes tits up.

SteveC047 said:
Dodgy. I emailed him to find out what Number the car is, considering it is ready for imediate delivery and as of yet hasnt replied, This was last week.

There was another one sold like that and i red the comments of the buyer who said beware of this ebayer its not all as it seem.

Beware, i would be more inclined to get one from a dealer at least you have some come back when it goes tits up.

I'd rather get one from a dealer as well. Looks like he's gone to a lot of effort to sell it though.

He might not even own or have the car, but has negotiated a price from a dealer to buy it if someone bids the right price on ebay.

it will still have the 3 years warranty though! - all trophys are uk cars

that said, he can f*ck off in my book. yeah go on get f*cked.