ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

These arrived for me today

BMW E36 328
After using lowering springs for a while now i thought it was time to get a set of coilovers as i wanted to raise the back up slightly and lower the front abit more after using some 90mm custom lowerings springs and uprated shocks, i was told that FK highsports were a great set of coilovers, so i took a look on venom motorsport and decided to buy a set

P1010131.jpg

P1010132.jpg

P1010135.jpg

I should be fitting these next monday along with a 172 rear bumper

This is the car with the custom springs

CARLOWERED3.jpg

so im thinking of raising the back up a little and dropping the fron a little bit

will post pictures with the coilovers on next monday

b/g 182, meg tourer
will look nice with the coilovers and rear bumper. imo raise the rear 30mm tho. i agree with shadowness... looks broken.
sport front bumper/splitter then cup spoiler next?

BMW E36 328
will look nice with the coilovers and rear bumper. imo raise the rear 30mm tho. i agree with shadowness... looks broken.
sport front bumper/splitter then cup spoiler next?

im going to raise the back up so that the top of the tyre is just inside the arch

Not a 320d
Im not too keen on the carpet if im honest.

Cant wait to get my H&R's through, they are due at the place i bought them from tomorrow apparantly so i might even see them this week.

BMW E36 328
Im not too keen on the carpet if im honest.

Cant wait to get my H&R's through, they are due at the place i bought them from tomorrow apparantly so i might even see them this week.

yes abit outdated son to be changed tho renovations are on the way lol

cool

TT 225
you will need spacers on the front otherwise you will be sitting higher than you are now because of the adjuster rings. You have 25mm dont you? Mike told me you had just sold 20mm ones, eek!

BMW E36 328
yes but im not going to put 25mm spacers on, so the wheels catch on the on the rings on the strut?

DCi 100
Hai 5!

Text me when you read this, I have something for you to try on reading this thread.

The pic of the car is at the wrong end of the strip yeah? The blocked end?